The Transaction Advisory Services team helps our clients to drive growth through transformational change. We provide a broad range of advisory services to clients within a deals environment, including financial due diligence, tax due diligence, commercial due diligence and SPA advisory. We are a high performing national team of 180 individuals, led by 14 partners and 22 directors.
We attract and retain great talent because we have the breadth to deliver a high quality, full service offering to our clients whilst also providing personalised support for our people to ensure they can progress their career in the direction that works for them.
Why join us in Transaction Advisory Services?
- We have had strong growth in recent years, with record results supporting career progression, pay rises and competitive bonuses
- The teams work with different service lines across the firm, giving you exposure to different teams
- You aren’t just a number. The team is big enough to benefit from diverse knowledge and experience, but small enough that you can make an impact and you'll be encouraged to work with autonomy whilst knowing the support of experienced team members is there to call on
- Career development – you don’t have to follow the crowd. There isn’t a set path everyone needs to take; you can map out the career that’s right for you and we'll support you through your people manager and with career mentors
- Variety of work – you aren’t pigeonholed into one sector and you will have the opportunity to work buy-side, sell-side and on a range of transaction services
- A real diversity in clients, including entrepreneurs, PE houses, large corporates and listed businesses
- Flexible and agile working. We’re keen to offer the opportunity of 3 – 4 day working weeks and will positively consider all flexible working requests
- Promotion opportunities – everyone is supported and encouraged to develop within the team, with two promotion windows every year